Together with you, we consider which business processes exist and divide them into management processes, customer relationship processes, supplier relationship processes, as well as supporting processes (e.g., maintenance, EDP, etc.). Then we systematically analyze which inputs the processes need and who expects which results of these processes. At the same time, we determine required resources, internal and external interfaces, consider which documents are necessary. And of course, how the process performance could be objectively measured.
We advise our customers on the introduction, implementation, improvement and expansion of agile process management systems, as well as on the integration of standard requirements into existing management systems.
In doing so, we use the specifications of globally recognized management system standards, namely the ISO family of standards, in the most intelligent way. We actively support you in their application, without excessive bureaucracy. We try to limit documentation efforts to the most necessary. Of course, we integrate existing structures directly into the implementation. And we support you in the selection of suitable tools and software solutions.
Our experts accompany you step by step on the way to the implementation of management systems according to general quality, environmental, occupational safety, energy management, food safety, IT safety standards, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, ISO 27001, as well as in the fulfillment of industry-specific requirements, IATF 16949, GMP, HACCP, TISAX), customer-specific requirements, sustainability requirements. And we prepare you for customer and / or certification audits.
At a glance:
- Implementation of integrated management systems (quality, environment, information security, data protection, occupational health and safety, energy management, risk management, sustainability)
- Risk management with identification, analysis and evaluation of potential risks that could endanger a company in the medium and long term
- Support of change processes, e.g., in connection with the introduction of agile methods
- Integration of requirements into existing management systems
- Safe Launch Concepts
- Supplier development
- Project management
- Strategic alignment consulting based on systemic context, risk & opportunity analysis
- Audit and certification preparation / nonconformity management
- Relocation of production sites
- Process optimization to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of business, production and development processes
- Optimization through Continuous Improvement Process (CIP)
- Knowledge management dealing with corporate knowledge to increase the strategic development of a company